Monday, May 14, 2012

Mistura: New "Mix" Collection



Alex created a new collection of simple, subtle, yet still stunning jewelry yet again.  The collection: Mistura.  Meaning mixture is Portuguese, it's a collection of mixed metals and stones and it's perfect for summer!  Pop on a long necklace with a bikini and sarong or wear one dangling at your collar bones for a backyard bbq.  Your summer jewelry should be like summer itself: easy and breezy.  See what Alex said about his new jewelry collection:
"I had so much fun creating this collection. Mistura is Portuguese for mix, which I think it's appropriate for this collection. I mixed different metal, stones and techniques. I hope you enjoy this collection. Obrigado!"
See some of my favorite pieces from the collection and then check out more photos on our facebook page.  I love how the mixed metals will make these pieces transition gracefully from spring in to summer and summer into fall.  My favorite new necklace?  This sweet blue stoned piece (shown above), created with Gunmetal ring, Blue Chalcedony Briolettes, on Silver Chain.



I love this piece for its versatile possibilities: it could just be fun rings or even a perfect present for a new mom - push present anyone?  It's ingredients: Oxidized Silver, Gold tone, and gunmetal rings interlocked to each other. On silver rolo chain.


I'm a sucker for any clear crystals that catch the light so it's no wonder I love these pink topaz and gold hoop earrings.  I also love the subtle mix of silver attaching the hoops to the hooks.  


These earrings?  Simple and will go with everything!  I can just see them sipping cocktails one day and planting some basil in a pot the next.

Which are your favorite from the new Mistura collection?

~Kirsten



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your questions, comments, and lively discussion. Comments may be moderated for inappropriate material.